Merchandise Purchase Rules & Regulations
1. Merchandise is only available for in-store purchase at Kith Cafe @ Millenia Walk dedicated Merchandise Room on event days.
2. You do not need to dine-in to be eligible for merchandise purchase. You may join the merchandise queue upon arrival at the restaurant.
Each visit entitles 1 (one) individual to purchase 1 (one) of each type of merchandise. This limit applies to each Trailblazer in queue at the Merchandise Booth.
3. Honkai: Star Rail merchandise will not be available for delivery, shipping, or pre-order. Payment methods available for merchandise purchase are cash, and eWallet only.
4. For merchandise purchases:
a. Trailblazers must complete purchase in a single receipt per visit.
b. Trailblazers will receive a Honkai: Star Rail Postcard & Honkai: Star Rail Paper Bag for any purchases within a single transaction. Subject to daily limit only.
c. Trailblazers will get one (1) Lucky Draw chance to win a Pom Pom Badge with each transaction.
d. For any purchases amounting to SGD $10 & above, Trailblazers may receive a Pom-Pom Headband and a Wubbaboo Balloon. Subject to daily limit only.
5. Merchandise sales are restricted to the restaurant opening hours only. However, our merchandise booth may close earlier on days when the daily stock runs out.
6. Availability of merchandise is limited and merchandise will be sold on a first come, first served basis. Stock numbers will be replenished weekly at an unfixed quantity (depending on availability as granted to us by HoYoverse) throughout 11th October to 14th November 2023.
7. Trailblazers will be served in order of queue based on eligibility and on a first come first served basis.
8. These rules and regulations are subject to change without prior notice, based on necessity, or any updates we may receive from the HoYoverse team.
Last Updated on 5 October 2023
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.