Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I know if my order is confirmed?
Upon successful completion of your order, you should receive a confirmation email from us. Should you require assistance regarding your order, please reach out via email@example.com
2. Can I make amendments or cancel my order?
Unfortunately cancellation of order is not allowed, please reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org regarding changes and we will try our best to accommodate to your request.
3. Are the prices stated online fixed?
Item prices are subjected to change as we take into account fluctuating ingredients costs etc. We only want to give you the best prices, minor adjustments may occur over the course of time.
4. What if the item that I have ordered goes out of stock?
We will get in touch and offer to substitute the item with something of equal value which you can choose to accept or decline, in this instance, you will not be charged for the item.
5. What happens if my order is damaged during delivery?
Should the item be damaged during delivery, please reach out to us via email@example.com within 24 hours of receiving the item and we will arrange for an exchange or refund of credit depending on stock availability and extent of damage.
6. Will my item arrive during the selected delivery time slot?
We work towards getting your items delivered to you during the time slot you have indicated, however, we reserve the right to amend it at any time due to unforeseen circumstances such as traffic congestion, weather conditions and vehicle breakdown. We are unable to accept liability for any inconvenience or loss as a result of these situations.
7. I am unable to receive my delivery item at the indicated time slot.
To avoid redelivery charges, please ensure that there is someone available to receive the delivery item.
Should you still have more questions, please reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to answer in 2-3 working days.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.