Honkai: Star Rail x Kith: Time to Feast!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where is the event held in Singapore?
The event will be held at Kith Café @ Millenia Walk. The event running time would be from 8am until 9pm (9pm is the last call each day). The detailed address of the outlet is: 9 Raffles Blvd, #01-44/45, Singapore 039596
2. How long will the event be at Kith Café?
The event will begin from 11th October, and end on 14th November 2023.
3. When can I make an online reservation for the event?
Reservations are limited and can only be made from 6th October 2023. Kindly note that the cut off time for daily reservations will be two days prior to the chosen booking date. For example, bookings for 11th October ends on 9th October.
Please note: Reservations are on a first come, first served basis. While limited walk-ins are available, priority of seating will be given to those who made online reservations for the event.
4. How do I make a reservation for the event?
Reservations can be made online via the reservation page on the Kith Café website or click here. Payment can be made using credit or debit card only.
5. What payment methods are available?
Payment can be made using credit or debit card through the reservation site.
6. How long can I dine at the restaurant at the scheduled meal time?
Each dine-in visit will last for 75 minutes only. If you are late, the corresponding time will not be extended, please be sure to arrive on time. However, whenever possible, we may seat you at a later time, subject to seating availability.
7. Can I enter the restaurant without a reservation?
Yes, you may walk-in on event days and check for availability at Kith Café @ Millenia Walk. Kindly understand that our seating capacity is limited. So, we may be sold out on certain days and/or time slots.
8. How can I enter the restaurant to dine-in?
You may make a reservation for a slot online here OR take a chance and walk-in.
· Please select the date you intend & place your orders for the Combos and Sides.
· Please bring along your PRINTED ORDER/ E-CONFIRMATION FOR VERIFICATION and redemption.
· You will be entitled to join the Priority Queue.
· You will not be able to select a dining time slot and kindly come at least 3 hours before closing.
9. Do I need to dine-in or book a reservation for merchandise purchasing?
No meal purchases are required for merchandise purchasing. But the meal set will have other freebies which is not sold at the merchandise. You may purchase merchandise upon arrival at the restaurant by joining the merchandise queue. The merchandise booth will remain open throughout store opening hours and will close whenever merchandise stock runs out for the day.
10. Can I order the themed menu for takeaway or delivery?
Unfortunately, the themed menu is currently available for dine-in only. However, you may request to get your food packed for takeaway if you cannot finish your meal within the time slot.
11. Are there any restrictions on purchasing merchandise?
Yes, kindly refer to our merchandise rules and regulations for more clarification. Alternatively, you may check with our crew on event day.
12. Can I choose/pick a different set meal freebie rather than the one offered?
Freebies are pre-set, non-exchangeable, and non-transferable.
13. Can I enter the restaurant in cosplay?
Yes, you are more than welcomed to do so! Please take lots of pictures and tag us on social media. And if you are one of the early birds to complete a mission, you may get an exclusive reward!
14. How do I get to the event venue via public transport?
By Train: Millenia Walk can be accessed by three different MRT stations, however, the most convenient one is Promenade Station. Promenade Station is located on the Downtown Line (Blue) and the Circle Line (Orange).
15. If I am driving to the event venue, what are my parking options?
You may park at Millenia Walk or at its neighbouring buildings. Parking fee varies with different parking operators.
16. What should I do if I have other questions?
You may reach out to us via Facebook & Instagram:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Merchandise Purchase Rules & Regulations
1. Merchandise is only available for in-store purchase at Kith Cafe @ Millenia Walk dedicated Merchandise Room on event days.
2. You do not need to dine-in to be eligible for merchandise purchase. You may join the merchandise queue upon arrival at the restaurant.
Each visit entitles Trailblazers to purchase a maximum of TWO (2) units per unique item. This limit applies to each Trailblazer in queue at the Merchandise Booth.
3. Honkai: Star Rail merchandise will not be available for delivery, shipping, or pre-order. Payment methods available for merchandise purchase are cash, and eWallet only.
4. For merchandise purchases:
a. Trailblazers must complete purchase in a single receipt per visit.
b. Trailblazers will receive a Honkai: Star Rail Postcard & Honkai: Star Rail Paper Bag for any purchases within a single transaction. Subject to daily limit only.
c. Trailblazers will get one (1) Lucky Draw chance to win a Pom Pom Badge with each transaction.
d. For any purchases amounting to SGD $10 & above, Trailblazers may receive a Pom-Pom Headband and a Wubbaboo Balloon. Subject to daily limit only.
5. Merchandise sales are restricted to the restaurant opening hours only. However, our merchandise booth may close earlier on days when the daily stock runs out.
6. Availability of merchandise is limited and merchandise will be sold on a first come, first served basis. Stock numbers will be replenished weekly at an unfixed quantity (depending on availability as granted to us by HoYoverse) throughout 11th October to 14th November 2023.
7. Trailblazers will be served in order of queue based on eligibility and on a first come first served basis.
8. These rules and regulations are subject to change without prior notice, based on necessity, or any updates we may receive from the HoYoverse team.
Last Updated on 5 October 2023
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.