These gloves are offered in S, M, and L sizes for all ages. Simply put them on and worry no more about holding railings on public transport or handling produce when shopping.
1. When should I wear the gloves?
Anytime, anywhere. We recommend the gloves for general daily use.
2. Can I wear the gloves to eat?
Yes, the ingredients used in AirTumTec Technology are food grade.
3. How do I dispose of the gloves?
In the bin. As our gloves are self-disinfecting, there’s no worry about cross-contamination if you were to touch the outside of the gloves while taking it off.
4. How do I store the gloves?
Simply keep the gloves in their packet until you're ready to wear them out. Keep in a dry place. If you plan on reusing it, make sure your hands are clean.
5. Can I wash my hands while wearing the gloves?
Yes, we recommend it especially after going to the washroom.
6. How do I wear the gloves?
Wash your hands with soap and water and dry them before wearing the gloves.
7. How long does it take for the gloves to deactivate and disinfect any new germs?
Deactivation of any new germs starts immediately upon direct contact. AirTumTec Technology has been certified in accordance to international standards and demonstrated efficacy of more than 99% against pathogens, with immediate killing upon contact for 120 days with daily usage.
If you'd like to make an order for International Delivery, do drop us an email at email@example.com and we'll do our best to accommodate.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.