FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
How Do I Rent a Meeting room?
Simply fill up the booking form below or call our Millenia Walk or Marina Square outlet for assistance. Have several dates and times in mind for us to work around with.
How much is the fee to book a meeting room?
Zero. Just a minimum spend.
Is there a minimum no. of people required to book a room?
No. We only have a maximum of 10 people per room for Millenia Walk and maximum of 12 people per room for Marina Square.
How far in advance may I book a room?
5 days prior to the date of booking to allow us time to sort out menu and other requirements.
Do you require a deposit?
A 50% deposit is required as part of the booking confirmation.
If I cancel my reservation, can I get a refund?
Any cancellation must be made at least 48 hours prior to the event booking time for full refund of deposit.
Terms & Conditions
- Kith reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Kith reserves the right to change our room rates at any time.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited on premise. A fine of SGD $500 will be imposed on anyone caught smoking.
- No outside food and drinks are allowed.
- Reservations can be made via email, phone or in person. Once the booking has been made, you will receive an acknowledgement email within 3 working days.
- You will be required to make full payment for the reservation to confirm your booking.
- Large Room bookings are subject to availability.
- Full payment must be received prior to the utilization of the meeting room. Kith reserves the right to release the usage of the meeting room if payment is not received by the date of the utilization.
- Payment can be made via Cash/Bank Transfer/Credit Card or Cheque.
Cancellations & Refunds
- Full refunds of payment will be made for cancellations more than 48 hours in advance from the date of room booking.
- 50% cancellation charges will apply if the booking is cancelled less than 48 hours from the date of room booking.
- You will be liable for any damage howsoever caused by you or any persons in your party to the meeting rooms(s) and/or its furniture, equipment & fittings contained therein.
- Kith reserves the right to bill you for any repairs and/or replacements of the contents in the meeting rooms arising from your misuse.